To Use Domain Mail (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org) You Have Options:
- Mail forwarded from your domain to another email address has become less reliable due to anti-spam measures implemented by most major email providers as well as technical anti-spam measures we have implemented.
- We still support forwarding with the caveat that you should frequently check your spam folder for mischaracterized messages.
- Private mail servers are supported by Round Mountain thru customization of your DNS records.
- Cloud services like Google Workspace are recommended for those without a private email server.
- They are supported by customizing your DNS records.
Recommended Solution: Google Workspace
- Workspace is a cloud-based productivity suite for your business that helps you get work done from anywhere on any device.
- Look professional: get custom email (email@example.com) and more than 30 GB of inbox storage.
- Compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients.
- Smart scheduling with Google Calendar
- Get reminders directly in your Gmail inbox.
- Store and share in the cloud with Google Drive
- Save work files in Google Drive, access them from any device.
- Collaborate in real time.
- Includes Free setup of DNS records by Round Mountain experts for our web clients.
Setup is Easy
- Order using our link and coupon codes
- Round Mountain performs your domain verification and DNS record update
- Google Support will help you setup Outlook, phones, etc…
- That’s it!
Round Mountain and Google Team Up to Offer an Email Solution
Get 10% Off Your Workspace Subscription for the first year
Click HERE to sign up!